November 25, 2016

Black Friday Sale and a lot of new goodies this weekend!

Hello friends!
We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in my country, but I hope all of you my American friends had a wonderful day with your loved ones! I'm thankful for all your support and feedback through the years! ♥

Here is what's going on in the Shoppe this weekend:

We have the biggest sale of the year! All products are 40% off and most of the bundles are up to 61% off!



And here is what I have for you this week

ALL ABOUT THAT SASS



made to match pocket cards




or GRAB THE BUNDLE and SAVE!

* * * * * * * *

This week we teamed up for the first time with Alice from Red Ivy Designs to bring to you a cute collection

Magical Winter



and made to match pocket cards and overlays





They are also available in a BUNDLE for great savings!

* * * * * * * *

The last for this week is

Home for Christmas



Thant was all from me for this week!
Keep making memories!

♥ Blagovesta

No comments:

Post a Comment