May 7, 2016

INSD sale, new products and Freebies!

Happy International Scrapbooking Day everyone!

INSD is here and that means a lot of new goodies in the Shoppe, fun challenges in the forumand of course SALE!



Here is what I have in the shoppe this week:

SILVER LININGS
with Meghan Mullens

 Life isn't always perfect and sometimes doors shut in our path, but every cloud has a silver lining so look for the good in life's obstacles! Silver Linings is the perfect kit to scrap the good and bad sides of life!



Inspiration from my Team:


by Conny


by Anja


by Anelia

Visit my store to see all beautiful samples my Team made with "Silver linings"!

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
My next release this week is

A BOY THING

Full of beautifuly patterned pappers and playful elements "A boy thing" is for your boys - little and big. It will make the pictures of your special boys shine!



and made to match Cards




or grab them all BUNDLED up and save big!



Inspiration from my team:


by Anja


by Conny


by Krista


by Ronda

*  *  *  *  *  *  *

In addition to the iNSD sale we have some gorgeous FREE with purchase goodies!





And finally, this week I also have 2 little FREEBIES for you!

A Quick page by my  CT member Anelia made with "Silver linings":


{click the image to download}

and a Quick page made by CT member Ronda with "A boy thing":


{click the image to download}

Hope you'll find them useful!

That was all from me for this week! 
Have a wonderful weekend!

♥ Blagovesta

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, but there is an error (file no longer available publicly) on the "A Boy Thing" quickpage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the awesome quick pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patchas, I checked it twice and didn't find any problems with the download. A lot of people already grabbed it. May be it's something temporary. Please, try again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for these lovely quick pages.
    You are inspiring.

    ReplyDelete