July 25, 2015

Sweet Dreams with Sugary Fancy, free with purchase goodies and more this week in the Shoppe

Hello friends!

This week I have an awesome new collab with the tallended Sugary Fancy just released in my store at Sweet Shoppe Designs!
It's on early bird 20% off sale througt the weekend:



 "Sweet Dreams" is a sweet night themed kit. Packed with 26 beautiful papers, 80 cute elements and an alpha, "Sweet Dreams" is a wonderful bedtime kit for all your little ones.

Inspiration from my Team:


by Conny

by Lile

by Heidi


And the next, this weekend I have two of my most loved kits from the past years re-released in my new shoppe.

All products are 20% off until tomorrow evening, and the value bundles are discounted even more.

Tell your story



and

Destinations



or grab the kit and the extras made to coordinate in a bundle and save 40%

Destinations {Bundle}



All parts of the collection are also available separately in the shoppe.

Get this gorgeous kit FREE when you spend $10 in the shoppe between now and next Friday! Thanks to our Summer of Love event, there's a new freebie every week all summer long, so check back often to make sure you don't miss a single one! Your FREE gift will be automatically added to your order if it qualifies!



Have a fabulous weekend everyone!! :)

♥ Blagovesta

1 comment:

  1. I picked this kit up to use with the Project Life app and I LOVE it!!! I had to try and scraplift your layout...it's not 100% but I'm still happy with it. I used PicsArt on my phone to use the kit.

    ReplyDelete