February 28, 2014

Capturing life: February


Hello friends! :)

New this week in my Studio @ Scrapbookgraphics is the second kit of Capturing Life collection:

Capturing Life: February

Versatile, everyday kit, good to document any of your everyday memories or use it for your monthly, weekly or daily projects!
Capturing life: February is on early bird 20% off sale this week:

http://shop.scrapbookgraphics.com/Capturing-life-February.html






















http://shop.scrapbookgraphics.com/Capturing-life-February.html






















The kit includes 27 papers and 80 elements.

Here are some of the layouts that my tallented Creative tem made with Capturin life: February:

by Lili























by Florence






















by Yvonne (LaLuna)























by Conny























by Eleonora























by Cynthia























by Fliffy























by Edna























Hope you'll find some inspiration! :)
As usual I have a little FREEBIE for you. This time these are some artsy overlays:
























DOWNLOAD

Thank you for stopping by! :)

Hugs,
Blagovesta

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the freebie

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason, I can not download anything from ADrive. I even clicked on the "if it does not start automatically, click here link, but still does not work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kait, I just checked and everything is fine. There is more than 100 downloads for the last hour. May be this is something with your browser - coockies or something...but unfortunately I have no idea what. May be some "techno" guy can say. I wish I could help... If you find something I'll be thankful to know what it is... just to be prepared if I have another cases like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the beautiful overlays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beautiful !!! thanks a lot !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is GORGEOUS, thanks so much for linking it up at DigiScrapAddicts.com. I pinned it too so you can get more traffic to your page. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blagovesta, I tried another browser and it worked. My internet explorer didn't work, but Chrome did. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much!!! I am in love w/ this collection, thank you for the freebie!! :)

    ReplyDelete